Tuesday, December 18, 2007

(:

Dear God's Clay,

I'm glad that many issues that have been festering and becoming more putrid over the past year have finally been brought out into the open and discussed. (: Thank God for our retreat.

Anyway, I just thought i'll get the ball rolling on this hitero abandoned (once again) blog and start by sharing my experience during YM Camp. (:
I was very blessed to have Moonie as my fellow group leader during camp because we were able to complement each other very well.

Personally, after being for 2 previous YM camps, i didnt really know what to expect this time round. Plus, as a group leader, in a sense i was attending camp in a different capacity. God really showed Himself to me in this camp, in a different way from the previous camps. I think that He was preparing me for this camp even from my first camp in 2005.

I don't see the need to bore everyone with a detailed account of the entire camp, so i'll just cut to the chase. I'm 18 this year, and i'm pretty much among the older youths in YM. During the sermon, what one of the pastors said really spoke to me. I feel that God is calling me to take one a greater role in YM. This will probably come as a surprise to some of you guys but i've prayed about it and come sunday, i'll probably be talking to matthew lai about it. originally, i was apprehensive and i personally felt that i wasn't ready, but during one of the leader's prayer mettings, when matthew appealed to us for aysgl's, what sandy said really made sense to me. she said that if you keep thinking that you're not ready, but the time you think you're ready, it will be too late. just let God mould you and use you for His purpose. (:

i'm too tired and i can't really articulate my thoughts properly. i just hope this sort of makes sense to you guys. (:

see you all on sunday!

God Bless.
Soe-na

No comments: